Apple released iTunes® 9.2, the popular application to purchase, manage and play media. This new iTunes 9.2 is released in preparation for next week’s release of iOS 4 (new name for iPhone OS) and iPhone 4, adding support for iBooks, PDFs, and Apple’s latest handset.
iTunes 9.2 comes with several new features and improvements, including:
- Sync with iPhone 4 to enjoy your favorite music, movies, TV shows, books and more on-the-go
- Sync and read books with iPhone or iPod touch with iOS 4 and iBooks 1.1
- Organize and sync PDF documents as books. Read PDFs with iBooks 1.1 on iPad and any iPhone or iPod touch with iOS 4
- Organize your apps on your iOS 4 home screens into folders using iTunes
- Faster back-ups while syncing an iPhone or iPod touch with iOS 4
- Album artwork improvements make artwork appear more quickly when exploring your library
For information on the security content of this update, please visit: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1222
iTunes 9.2 is available immediately as a free download at www.itunes.com or through Apple’s software update.